There are two main ways of creating an album with Jottacloud Photo:
1. Start by clicking "Albums" at the top of the page:
- Then click "New album"
- You can now name your new album and then click "Save":
- You can also add photos to the album from this page by clicking "Add photos" and then selecting the photos that you want to add to the album. Finish by clicking "Add photos" again in the bottom part of the page:
- You can also select a different album, if you want to add photos to a previously created album.
2. The second way of creating an album is to start clicking the checkmarks on the photos that you want to add to an album, and then click "Add to album" near the bottom of the page:
- You will then be able to choose if you want to add the photos to an existing album, or if you want to create a new album for these photos:
- You will now see a pop-up in the lower left corner of the screen confirming that the photos has been added to your album. You can now select add more photos to your album, show the album close the pop-up by clicking the X.
3. To edit one of your albums click "Albums" at the top of the Photos page:
- Then select the album you wish to edit:
- You will now see the contents of the album, and you can edit it by using the menubar right above the photos. If you want to change the name of the album, simply click the name, edit it and hit save: