There are two main ways you can add images to an album:
1. Start by clicking "Albums" at the top of the page:
- Then click "New album" or select an already existing album.
- You can now name your new album and then click "Save":
- You can add photos to the album from this page by clicking "Add photos" and then selecting the photos that you want to add to the album. Finish by clicking "Add photos" again in the bottom part of the page:
2. The second way of adding images to an album is to start clicking the checkmarks on the photos that you want to add to an album, and then click "Add to album" near the bottom of the page:
- You will then be able to choose if you want to add the photos to an existing album, or if you want to create a new album for these photos:
- You will now see a pop-up in the lower left corner of the screen confirming that the photos has been added to your album. You can now select add more photos to your album, show the album close the pop-up by clicking the X.
- To remove photos from an album simply click "Albums" at the top of the page, then tick the photos that you want to remove. When you have selected the photos that you wish to remove click "Remove"